Industrial applicators are able to apply to become QNET Registered.
QNET members manage their Powder Coating facilities under a quality management system designed by Dulux Powder & Industrial Coatings Ltd., QNET is a part of the Quality Management System approved and audited by Global Compliance Solutions Ltd.
This quality management system embodies all aspects of powder coating, recommending compliance with Industry standards (AS3715 & BS6496 etc. as appropriate).
The QNET procedures are warranted to comply with the international standards of operation as specified in the Dulux Powder & Industrial Coatings ISO9001 document, approval no Q526. The benefits accruing to the customers of QNET members as a result of operating under this quality management system are many and varied and include:-
- A product of a quality consistent with customer expectations is assured.
- Product is tracked from receipt to despatch, ensuring that records are maintained detailing all aspects of product preparation, coating type and brand, application process and test results.
- Prior to coating, product is prepared to the appropriate substrate preparation standard and or pre-treatment regime.
- Quality Dulux Powder Coatings branded Pacificgold and Dulux, are applied and cured according to Dulux Powder & Industrial Coatings product specification.
- As an integral component of the QNET audit process, coatings applied by QNET members are tested on a regular basis to ensure conformity to Dulux product specification.
- The QNET quality management system requires that all QNET members have their entire powder coating operation audited on a regular basis to confirm ongoing compliance with the standards detailed in the QNET operating manual.
- The Dulux Powder & Industrial Coatings ISO9001 quality management system requires that both Dulux Powder & Industrial Coatings and QNET members are audited on a regular basis against the standards outlined in the ISO9001 operations manual.
- The QNET quality management system provides complete traceability allowing QNET members to determine the exact process undergone by any article coated and respond accurately to any question of coating integrity.
- The final result, a service of the highest standard and product coated with a tough, decorative film of the highest integrity and consistency, adding value to the product coated.
Registered QNET Members in New Zealand
Baird & Whyte Ltd.
4 Kingsland Terrace, Kingsland, Auckland
Ph: 64 9 846 4303
Bay Powdercoaters Ltd.
33 Maleme Street, Tauranga
Ph: 64 7 541 1309
4 Pukemiro Street, Onehunga, Auckland
Ph: 64 9 634 3071
Davin Industries Ltd.
11 Edison Place, Bromley, Christchurch
Ph: 64 3 384 3099
E N I Engineering.
650 Halswell Junction Road, Christchurch.
Ph: 64 3 349 7052
18 Peterkin Street , Wingate , Wellington
Ph: 64 4 568 6819
Hunza Productions Ltd.
130 Felton Mathew Avenue, Glen Innes, Auckland
Ph: 64 9 528 9471
Perfect Colour Ltd.
10 Silverfield, Glenfield, Auckland
Ph: 64 9 444 7317
Powder Coating Services
51 Port Road, Seaview, Lower Hutt, Wellington.
Ph: 64 4 939 2222
Powdercoating 88 (Powder Coating Group)
Tony Street, Henderson, Auckland
Ph: 64 9 836 4456
3A Patrick St, Onehunga
Ph: 64 9 636 1203
Supreme Paint & Powder Ltd.
32 Dragon St, Tawa, Wellington
Ph: 64 4 232 5497
120 Maleme Street, Greerton, Tauranga
Ph: 64 7 541 1622